Your shopping cart is empty!
MEDICAL GAS VACUUM REGULATOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1. Endotracheal must be capable of staying at the set vacuum level.
2. Manometer and regulator.
3. It must be regulated to vacuum in the range of 0-760 mmHg.
4. Company name and gas name shall be written permanently.
5. Body shall be made of brass material and chrome plated material.
6. The Subscriber plug conforming to BS 5682: 1992 shall be mounted on it.
7. The product must be CE certified and written within the scope of the certificate.
8. Manufacturer and producer companies must have ISO 9001: 2000 quality certificate.