Vertical Intensive Care Unit
- It is a patient bedside unit generally used in hospital
intensive care units.
- Intensive care units are units where equipment used during
patient intervention is mounted, gas services and electrical services are
available. There are two oxygen gas outlets, two vacuum gas outlets and two
medical air outlets as standard on the unit. Electrical services include at
least six mains sockets and at least six UPS sockets.
- Intensive Care units consist of two separate aluminum body
channels. The upper channel is generally used for electrical channels and the
lower channel is used for medical gas outlets. The system has 2 upper and lower
accessory rails of 10mm x 30mm. Thanks to the accessory rails, equipment such
as monitor stand, infusion, perfiser carrier, IV pole, catheter container and
vacuum jar are mounted to the system.
- There is electrical installation in the first channel of the
Vexillum intensive care unit. There are 16 electrical sockets, 8 grounding
nodes, monitor data line, UPS sockets on the intensive care unit. If requested
separately, a nurse call system can be added.
- In the second channel, there are 3 oxygen sockets, 3 vacuum
sockets, 3 compressed air 4 bar outlets. Gas outlets can be medical copper pipe
outlet or pneumatic hose outlet.
- Apart from Vexillum ral colors, it can be made with wood
veneer, metallized or ultraviolet picture printing. Its length is standard 2
meters and can vary up to 6 meters according to hospital preference.
All rights of the Tecno-med Vertical Intensive Care Unit are reserved.