BS Norm ABS Medical Air 7 Bar Gas Outlet
BS (British Standard)
ABS Medical Air 7 Bar Medical Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in the medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the medical gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver various medical gases to patients. British Standard gas sockets It consists of two-section safety outlets, a basic section, and the last section. Its main material is brass alloy. Thanks to its internal structure, British Standard medical gas sockets are high safe.
- Medical Air 7 Bar gas outlet is generally used in operating theaters, laboratories. The color of the Medical Air 7 Bar plugin British Standard is black and white. All gas socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the mounting type, the angles of the Wall Mount, Bedhead Mount, and the gas outlet outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be changed, as well as the mounting foot height can be custom manufactured according to the unit height.
- Fully complies with EN ISO 9170-1, EN ISO 9170-2, HTM 02-01 standard.
- Gas Type: Medical Air 7 Bar
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line output is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage and cleanliness
All rights of Tecno-Med Medical BS Norm ABS Medical Air 7 Bar Gas Outlet are reserved by our company.
- ENV 737-6 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South African Standard SANS 1409: 2008)
- UNI (Italian Standard)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)