BS Norm ABS Oxygen Gas Outlet
BS (British Standard) ABS Medical Oxygen Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in the medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the medical gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver various medical gases to patients. British Standard gas sockets It consists of two-section safety outlets, a basic section, and the last section. Its main material is brass alloy. Thanks to its internal structure, British Standard medical gas sockets are high safe.
- Medical Oxygen gas outlet is generally used in all environments where the patient is present. The color of the Oxygen plug is white in British Standard. All gas socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the type of mounting, the angles of the Wall Mount, Bedhead Mount, the gas outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be changed, as well as the mounting foot height can be custom made according to the unit height.
- Fully complies with EN ISO 9170-1, EN ISO 9170-2, HTM 02-01 standard.
- Gas Type: Oxygen
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line output is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage and cleanliness
All rights of Tecno-Med Medikal BS Norm ABS Medical Oxygen Socket are reserved by our company.
- ENV 737-6 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South African Standard SANS 1409: 2008)
- UNI (Italian Standard)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)