BS Norm Nitrous Oxide Gas Outlet
BS (British Standard) Nitrogen Protoxide Medical Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in the medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the medical gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver various medical gases to patients. British Standard gas sockets It consists of two-section safety outlets, a basic section, and the last section. Its main material is brass alloy. Due to its internal structure, these outputs provide high safety.
- Nitrogen Protoxide gas outlet is generally used in environments where an anesthesia device is used. In recent years, it has also been used in dental clinics. In British Standard, the color of nitrous oxide gas is blue. All gas socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the mounting type, the angles of the Wall Mount, Bedhead Mount, and the gas outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be changed, as well as the mounting foot height can be custom manufactured according to the unit height.
- Fully complies with EN ISO 9170-1, EN ISO 9170-2, HTM 02-01 standard.
- Gas Type: N2O
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line output is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage, and cleanliness
All rights of Tecno-Med Medical Gas Outlet BS Norm Nitrogen Protoxide Gas Outlet are reserved by our company.
- ENV 737-6 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South African Standard SANS 1409: 2008)
- UNI (Italian Standard)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)