BS Norm Vacuum Gas Outlet
BS (British Standard) Medical Vacuum Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in the medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the medical gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver various medical gases to patients. British Standard gas sockets It consists of two-section safety outlets, a basic section, and the last section. Its main material is brass alloy. Thanks to its internal structure, British Standard medical gas sockets are high safe.
- Medical Vacuum gas outlet is generally used in all environments where the patient is present. The color of the vacuum socket is yellow in British Standard. All gas socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the mounting type, the angles of the Wall Mount, Bedhead Mount, and the gas outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be changed, as well as the mounting foot height can be custom manufactured according to the unit height.
- Fully complies with EN ISO 9170-1, EN ISO 9170-2, HTM 02-01 standard.
- Gas Type: Vacuum
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line output is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage, and cleanliness
All rights of Tecno-Med Medikal BS Norm Vacuum Gas Outlet are reserved by our company.
- ENV 737-6 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South African Standard SANS 1409: 2008)
- UNI (Italian Standard)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)