DIN Norm Nitrogen Gas Outlet
Click Image for Gallery
DIN (German Standard) Nitrogen Medical Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in the
medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the medical
gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver various
medical gases to patients. Gas sockets in DIN (German) Standard have a double
safe internal structure. The shut-off valve at the bottom of the socket can be
closed with a screwdriver while the system is active. Thus, maintenance can be
done without having to stop the gas supply to other outlets. Its main material
is brass alloy. Due to its internal structure, these outputs provide high safety.
- Nitrogen gas outlet is generally used in environments such as laboratories
and operating rooms. In DIN standard, the color of nitrogen gas is green. All
gas socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the type of mounting, the angles of the Wall Mount, Bedhead
Mount, the gas outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be changed, as
well as the mounting foot height can be custom made according to the unit
- It fully complies with EN 737: 1 and DIN 13620-2 standards.
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line outlet is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage, and cleanliness
All rights of Tecno-Med Medical Gas Outlet DIN Norm Nitrogen Gas Outlet are
reserved by our company.
- EN 737-1 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South African Standard SANS 1409: 2008)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)