French Norm Oxygen Outlet
Click Image for Gallery
AFNOR (French) Standard Oxygen Medical Gas Outlet
- Medical Gas sockets are installed at the final delivery points in
the medical gas pipeline system. They are the medical gas outlets of the
medical gas pipeline. They are used by healthcare professionals to deliver
various medical gases to patients. AFNOR French Standard gas outlets have a
double safe internal structure. The shut-off valve at the bottom of the socket
can be closed with a screwdriver while the system is active. Thus, maintenance
can be done without having to stop the gas supply to other outlets. Its main
material is brass alloy. Due to its internal structure, these outputs provide
- Medical Oxygen gas outlet is generally used in patient rooms,
intensive care units, operating rooms, emergency interventions, delivery rooms,
laboratories. The Oxygen Gas outlet is white in AFNOR French Standard. All gas
socket models of our company are subjected to leakage tests.
- Depending on the mounting type, the angles of the Wall Mount,
Bedhead Mount, the gas outlet pipe according to the Pendant mounting can be
changed, as well as the mounting foot height can be custom made according to
the unit height.
- It fully complies with EN 737: 1 and DIN 13620-2 standards.
- Gas Type: Oxygen
- OD 10 mm copper pipe or pneumatic line output is available.
- ISO32 color-coded for easy medical gas plug pattern identification
- 100% tested for flow, leakage, and cleanliness