Non-Motorized Single Arm Double Hinged Pendant
Click Image for Gallery
Non-Motorized Single Arm 2 Articulated Pendant
- Intensive care devices designed for the easiest access to
medical gas and electrical installations.
- It is sometimes used in endoscopy operating rooms of
intensive care units. Pendants allow easier access to medical gases and
electrical energy (high and low current) while keeping equipment such as to
monitor, ECG, Ventilator, serum, Perfuser, Infusion pump.
- Tecnomed manufactured pendants are designed to provide the
easiest access to medical gas outlets, electrical sockets, data, and other
connections needed in operating theaters and intensive care units.
- Its single arm provides a comfortable angle of motion around
the patient's bed. Each joint has a rotation angle of 345 degrees. It provides
the opportunity to intervene separately in each joint by means of pneumatic
- Different designs and configurations are available for all
needs. You can send an e-mail and request an offer for the design and model you