Non-Motorized Single Hinged Pendant
Click Image for Gallery
Non-Motorized Articulated Pendant
- Intensive care devices designed for the easiest access to
medical gas and electrical installations.
- It is sometimes used in endoscopy operating rooms of
intensive care units. Pendants allow easier access to medical gases and
electrical energy (high and low current), while keeping equipment such as
monitor, ECG, Ventilator, serum, Perfuser, Infusion pump.
- Tecnomed manufactured pendants are designed to provide the
easiest access to medical gas outlets, electrical sockets, data and other
connections needed in operating theaters and intensive care units.
- It has a rotation angle of 345 degrees around its own axis.
Pneumatic brakes can be locked at the desired angle.
- Different designs and configurations are available for all needs. You can send an e-mail and request an offer for the design and model you want.