Non-motorized Double Arm 3 Articulated Intensive Care Pendant
Click Image for Gallery
Non-motorized Double Arm 3 Articulated Intensive Care
- They are intensive care devices designed for the easiest
access to medical gas and electrical installations.
- The ceiling hanger, which is a very important equipment of
intensive care units, allows easier access to medical gases and electrical
energy (high and low current), while keeping equipment such as to monitor, ECG,
Ventilator, serum, Perfuser, Infusion pump.
- Tecnomed manufactured pendants are designed to provide the
easiest access to medical gas outlets, electrical sockets, data, and other
connections needed in operating theaters and intensive care units.
- It has a double arm, it can scan 180 degrees around the
patient's bed. Allows use on both right and left sides. Each joint has a
rotation angle of 345 degrees. It provides the opportunity to intervene
separately in each joint by means of pneumatic brakes.
- Different designs and configurations are available for all
needs. You can send an e-mail and request an offer for the design and model you